CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Logitech - Cordless Click! Plus Optical Mouse Review!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 667 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Logitech - Cordless Click! Plus Optical Mouse Review! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Logitech - Cordless Click! Plus Optical Mouse Review! - 8/13/2004 10:23:08 AM   
SiliconFreak

Other than having an incredibly long name for a mouse, the Logitech Cordless Click! Plus Optical is a solid product.

One of its most notable aspects is the small wireless receiver that plugs into a USB port and allows the mouse to roam freely on a desk. Windows Me and XP users only need to plug in the USB stick for it to work, while users of older Windows operating systems will need to install the supplied drivers.

As well as being cordless, this mouse uses 800dpi (dots per inch) optical technology, which means greater on-screen accuracy for things like photo editing.

As well as the usual three buttons (left, right and scroll), there are two buttons for browsing forward and back through websites. However, as this mouse is designed for right-handed users, lefties could find it a little uncomfortable.

In addition to moving up and down, the scroll wheel can tilt for side-to-side scrolling and clicking it initiates an application's zoom function.

There's also a button for jumping between open Windows applications and a desktop stand for when not in use.

Verdict
One of the best mice around and it comes with some novel features.

Source : VNUNET

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Logitech - Cordless Click! Plus Optical Mouse Review! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI