CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

SPAMfighter Standard 2.90 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1545 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> SPAMfighter Standard 2.90 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SPAMfighter Standard 2.90 ! - 8/12/2004 8:13:51 PM   
SiliconFreak

If you are looking for a tool to remove spam from your inbox, look no further. Spamfighter is the tool you are looking for. Simple, reliable, and efficient. Spamfighter is using the power of more than 450.000 people that instantly report if they receive a spam mail. When several people have reported the same spam mail, it's automatically filtered for the rest of the Spamfighters. In this way very few people will ever see the spam mail. On top of that a lot of spam is filtered before it ever hits the community. But how we do that we will keep for our self, the spammers would love to find out how we do it. So if you use Spamfighter you will instantly stop receiving spam and if you by chance get one, have the good feeling of reporting it and remove it from all other Spamfighters with one single click. Spamfighter is currently in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, and Danish language.

DOWNLOAD IT! (3.6Mb)

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
RE: SPAMfighter Standard 2.90 ! - 8/13/2004 4:23:38 PM   
sp

So, if I were a malicious person and liked to have soeone banned, I might forge a handfull of messages to a known to me list of reciopients using this new method of spam filtering.

What I have found to be dangerous using programs of this type, is that you can easily end up having your own friends (or even yourself!) banned because once a particular e-mail address is considered as the source of spam it is put in the list e-mail sources filtered.

< Message edited by sp -- 8/13/2004 4:24:26 PM >

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> SPAMfighter Standard 2.90 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI