CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Macrovision® Signs Copy Protection Agreement With SEGA Europe   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 392 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Macrovision® Signs Copy Protection Agreement With SEGA Europe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Macrovision® Signs Copy Protection Agreement With SEGA... - 8/12/2004 10:36:42 AM   
T3TRISizer

Macrovision® Corporation, the leader in copy protection, has signed an agreement with SEGA Europe under which the software publishing giant will use Macrovision’s SafeDisc® advanced security solution on its forthcoming PC CD-ROM titles.

SafeDisc is the leading PC game protection solution available to interactive entertainment publishers, offering multi-level encryption which can be efficiently integrated by the software developer deep within the code of a game without affecting the game’s performance. These layers ensure that the robust security can remain intact far beyond standard copy protection schemes which simply ‘wrap’ each game in an encrypted ‘sleeve’.

“We had no hesitation in reaching this agreement with Macrovision,” says Mark Simmons, Head of Operations, SEGA Europe. “We need to feel confident that our PC games are secure and Macrovision’s SafeDisc solution offers unrivalled protection.”

“We are delighted that SEGA Europe has chosen Macrovision’s SafeDisc security solution within its forthcoming titles,” adds Martin Brooker, European Director of Sales, Macrovision. “We believe that our security is the most sophisticated and secure out there, we’re thrilled that SEGA Europe agrees.”

Source : WeBitPR
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Macrovision® Signs Copy Protection Agreement With SEGA Europe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI