CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.01 - FREE VERSION!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1272 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.01 - FREE VERSION! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.01 - FREE VERSION! - 8/9/2004 3:59:39 PM   
SiliconFreak

Software Publisher's Description
With the ability to scan your RAM, registry, hard drives, and external storage devices for known data-mining, advertising, and tracking components, Ad-aware SE easily can clean your system, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the Web.

Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition boasts a number of improvements. Extended memory scanning now scans all modules loaded by a process. Scanning uses the all- new CSI (Code Sequence Identification) technology to identify new and unknown variants of known targets. Extended registry scanning now scans registry branches of multiple-user accounts and performs additional smart checks to detect dynamically created references. Scanning speed is noticeably faster, and this version offers an Extended Scanning mode for known and unknown/possible browser hijackers. Extended Disk scanning now scans and lists alternate data streams on NTFS volumes. Ad-Aware SE supports the scanning of cabinet files (including spanned archives) and now uses a much smaller definitions file. The improved graphical UI supports customized skins and offers a more user-friendly method for viewing plug-ins and extensions. The new Scan Results view includes a scan summary and detailed view. Ad-Aware SE now links to the online TAC database. New tweak options include the ability to unload process modules during a scan, obtain a command line of scanned processes, and ignore spanned cabinet files. The permanent, archive-caching feature always attempts to unload modules before deletion. Log-file improvements include support for separate removal of log files and the ability to add a reference summary/index. In general, Ad-aware SE's log file contains more detailed information.

Click here for DOWNLOAD...

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 8/10/2004 6:00:02 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.01 - FREE VERSION! - 8/9/2004 4:19:40 PM   
sp_admin

Someone from our team to add this magnificent progy to the main site's list of software versions?

WM # CdrInfo.com Team

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.01 - FREE VERSION! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI