CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 874 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 6:17:21 AM   
SiliconFreak

SAMSUNG Electronics, the world leader in digital technology, today announces the launch of its smallest triband VGA camera phone for the Singapore market, the compact and light SGH-E600C. Weighing only 85g, the sleek SGH-E600C exudes refined elegance and yet is fully feature-packed - just the perfect communications tool and fashion accessory to grace the hand (and handbag) of any modern, independent woman of today.

"I've Been Waiting For You" - Pricing and Availability
The SGH-E600C is available immediately at recommended retail price of S$498 with a two-year plan, or S$648 without a plan. The SGH-E600C comes with an accessories pack comprising two batteries, travel charger and a neck-sling headset.
More...

Source : 3G

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 5:53:24 PM   
sp

According to my knowledge, the leading manufacturer in cell-phones is, at the time of writing this Sharp (based on Panasonic chipsets?)

Certainly this is the case if we take into account the streaming capabilities of the latest high-end offerings from competing companies, excluding any pc oriented features these phones migh have (Nokia, etc.).

WM # CI

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 7:36:02 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hello,

just to remind You sp..the article says "the world leader in digital technology" and not "in cell-phones manufacturing"...
Although I believe we could argue about both of them...i.e....who is the world leader in digital technology...and on the other hand...who is the leader in manufacturing cell-phones...

Maybe we should run a poll to find out that? What do You think?

Have a nice day/night.

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 8/10/2004 9:38:15 AM >

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 3
RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 7:41:54 PM   
sp

Hello

I totally agree.
As for the celular phones, I welcome the thoughts of others in this forum as well...

< Message edited by sp -- 8/9/2004 7:42:40 PM >

WM # CI

Post #: 4
RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 8:04:21 PM   
SiliconFreak

So? Shall we run the poll? Or shall we rather wait for replies here? Since its almost the same...let anyone who visit this page...write his/her thoughts and opinions about who is THE KING OF THE HILL in both categories..."the world leader in digital technology" and who in "cell-phones manufacturing"...

Silicon OUT.

(in reply to sp)
Post #: 5
RE: Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! - 8/9/2004 10:17:58 PM   
sp

I agree.
Let's hope Emperor will implement this soon (at most as soon as we upgrade this forum in a couple of days)...

WM # CI

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Smallest VGA Camera Phone From Samsung - SGH-E600C ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI