CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

MSI To Launch INTEL Based Motherboards   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1467 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> MSI To Launch INTEL Based Motherboards Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSI To Launch INTEL Based Motherboards - 8/7/2004 1:15:00 PM   
SiliconFreak

Taiwan-based motherboard manufacturer Micro-Star International (MSI) will soon launch its 915G combo and 915P Neo2 Platinum motherboards based on Intel chipset.

The 915G model will come with dual channel DDR1 and DDR2 memory architecture, along with onboard LAN and audio. With upto 2GB memory size, it supports DDR2 533/400MHz and up, has Raid controllers, and its CPU supports both Intel's Prescott as well as hyper-threading technology.

The 915P Neo2 Platinum motherboard supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture with DDR2 400/533 memory interface. It also supports both Intel's Prescott and hyper-threading and comes with onboard LAN, audio and Raid controllers.

Source : ChannelTimes
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> MSI To Launch INTEL Based Motherboards Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI