CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Pacific Assault Delayed Until November   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1293 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Pacific Assault Delayed Until November Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pacific Assault Delayed Until November - 8/7/2004 9:24:56 AM   
T3TRISizer

EA decides its latest PC Medal of Honor needs to cook longer than expected.

The crowded 2004 holiday release calendar got a little more crowded late Friday, when Electronic Arts announced Medal of Honor Pacific Assault won't ship until November. In a message on the game's official Web site, the producers of the game laid out their reasoning for the delay. "EA has listened to the feedback of critics and consumers who have played an early build of Medal of Honor Pacific Assault;" read the note, "their high expectations encouraged us to add some extra time to the development schedule in order to add new features and an extra coat of polish to the game."

That polish will come in the form of several new additions added to the game. Foremost among them is the brand-new Combat Squad Control feature with will allow players to control their squad during combat with on-the-fly, single-key commands. The addition is the first for the series, and is reminiscent of a similar feature in Ubisoft's upcoming WWII shooter, Brothers in Arms. "We believe that adding this new feature and giving the game more time for polish will pay out," said EA in the statement.

Source : GameSpot
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Pacific Assault Delayed Until November Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI