CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Vizio RP56 56-Inch Projection TV Review   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1515 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Vizio RP56 56-Inch Projection TV Review Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Vizio RP56 56-Inch Projection TV Review - 8/6/2004 7:48:34 PM   
SiliconFreak

The HDTV market is getting awfully crowded lately, and never was the mantra "ca-veat emptor" (let the buyer beware) more true. Starting last holiday season, HDTV's have become the hot buy, and lots of companies, known and unknown, are looking to get a piece of the pie.

V, Inc. is yet another player in the HDTV market, though this company is going for a value play, rather than the high-end market. That said, its "value" offering still checks in with a $3,300 price-tag, so you're still making a pretty considerable investment to get into the company's 56" rear-projection DLP offering.

We put the Vizio RP56 through its paces and came away impressed, but not in a good way. To see what V has gotten right (and what it hasn't), turn the page.

MORE...

Source : EtremeTech

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Vizio RP56 56-Inch Projection TV Review Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI