CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

M-Audio FireWire 1814 Review   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1042 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> M-Audio FireWire 1814 Review Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
M-Audio FireWire 1814 Review - 8/6/2004 7:42:55 PM   
SiliconFreak

If you've got a solid home recording studio, you've probably laid down a lot of tracks in the privacy of your own space. But if your home studio is like most, it's probably tucked away in a corner of your basement—and stuffing even a four-piece band down there is a tall order. Ever wanted to do on-site recordings or mixdowns at a friend's house or studio? A laptop and a good FireWire audio interface will let you do just that. Look before you leap, however, because you'll need the right gear to the job done.

Today, we examine M-Audio's latest FireWire offering and like a lot of what we hear. But does a laptop have the pipes to be the nerve center of a mobile recording studio—or is this just a pipe dream? We find out.

MORE...

Source : ExtremeTech

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> M-Audio FireWire 1814 Review Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI