CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Sony SDM-HS74P LCD Monitor   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1370 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Sony SDM-HS74P LCD Monitor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sony SDM-HS74P LCD Monitor - 8/5/2004 6:55:27 AM   
SiliconFreak

As Bright As You Wanna Be

Sony Electronics' monitors are known for looking good and costing lots, or at least being among the higher-priced displays in any given class.

The new SDM-HS74P tinkers with the latter part of the formula, in that Sony's site currently lists the 17-inch flat panel for $600 with a $50 mail-in rebate. That's merely in the upper half instead of at the peak of 17-inch LCD pricing -- and the HS74P easily outshines the analog-only models in the lower half, since it offers up-to-date digital as well as analog input (and, unlike some rivals, comes with both DVI-D and VGA cables in the box).

For Complete Review Please Visit : http://hardware.earthweb.com/peripherals/article.php/3390681

Source : HardwareCentral

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 8/5/2004 10:58:56 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Sony SDM-HS74P LCD Monitor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI