CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft Hosts TechEd in Bangalore, India   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 254 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Hosts TechEd in Bangalore, India Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft Hosts TechEd in Bangalore, India - 8/4/2004 10:48:21 AM   
WinThusiast

Microsoft Corporation India will kick-start its biggest IT event, TechEd India 2004, in Bangalore today.

The three-day conference, which will include more than 35 hands-on sessions delivered by more than 20 local and international experts from within Microsoft and its partner community, is aimed at the developer and IT professional community and will showcase upcoming products and technologies from Microsoft.

The eighth edition of TechEd India will showcase three upcoming products - Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2005 Team System and SQL Server 2005 -, and provide hands-on training and guidance on application development, deployment and management with these products. Microsoft will also provide select attendees with beta copies of the products for their use.

Visual Studio 2005 is the latest edition of Microsoft's developer tools offering, while Visual Studio Team System is an entirely new offering aimed at the developer audience, and SQL Server 2005 is the next version of Microsoft's popular database offering. Besides the new technologies, Microsoft will host sessions on a broad range of topics related to security covering securing coding and deployment as well as in-depth sessions on the company's latest security products and technologies.

Commenting on TechEd India 2004, Sheila Gulati, director, developer and platform evangelism, Microsoft India, said, "With the strong momentum of our .NET technologies, we are excited to offer TechEd as an opportunity for developers and IT professionals to deepen their skills on the Microsoft platform. We are holding a large concentration of sessions and labs on IT security. Almost 50 percent of Indian organizations operate without a security policy in place and we want developers and IT professionals to take the lead to help their organizations and customers design, develop, deploy and manage for security."

In addition to the regular sessions, Microsoft will also host the TechEd India Academia 2004, a special module for the academic community. The event is aimed at educating faculty of Indian universities about new and emerging Microsoft technologies.

Following Bangalore, TechEd will be hosted in Chennai (Aug 11-13), Mumbai (Aug 17-19) and New Delhi (Aug 25-27). More than 4,000 developers, IT professionals and faculty members are expected to attend the events

Source : ChannelTimes
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Hosts TechEd in Bangalore, India Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI