CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Long awaited Dynasty warriors 4:Empires goes GOLD!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1129 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Long awaited Dynasty warriors 4:Empires goes GOLD! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Long awaited Dynasty warriors 4:Empires goes GOLD! - 8/4/2004 10:15:31 AM   
T3TRISizer

August 03, 2004 - Hear ye, hear ye! Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires has gone gold! Although we won't see the game until its shipped to retailers on August 31, it's good to know that the game has been finalized and is ready to go. The new mix of strategy and bashing skulls will soon be upon us.

"With new modes of play, a completely new approach to battlefield strategy that breaks away from standard linear gameplay, never-before-seen environments, and added battlefield strongholds, this title has all of the action gamers have come to expect from the Dynasty Warriors brand- all at an attractive price," said Amos Ip, Vice-President of Sales & Marketing for KOEI Corporation.

A couple of new additions to the Dynasty Warriors series include a more robust character edit system with three times as many models and the ability to use any weapon from any other character. There is also the Vs. Challenge mode which combines two-player action with four challenges to fight through.

All of this for what? Full price? Nope, the whole deal is a standalone game for $29.99. Pretty sweet if you have an itch to rip through some Chinese armies like we do.

Source : IGN

< Message edited by T3TRISizer -- 8/4/2004 10:15:58 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Long awaited Dynasty warriors 4:Empires goes GOLD! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI