1) Start Nero
2) Choose the menu command "File"->"Burn CD image"
3) Choose as file type: all files (*.*)
4) Select the ISO image file
5) Now you will see a dialog, asking you, if you want to supply detailled
image parameters. This is necessary, since Nero needs to know
exactly, what format the image file has to be able to burn it correctly.
6) Enter the following parameters:
- Mode 1 (assuming, that you created a mode 1 image)
- 2048 bytes per sector (corresponds to a mode 1 sector)
- 0 bytes header and trailer (assuming, the image contains
only "pure" ISO data and no other special header
- no swapping or scrambling (assuming, that the file contains
bytes in the correct order to be written without word swapping)
7) Click on "burn" and (for safety considerations) use an empty cdr.
This procedures relies upon the assumption, that you have a
"normal" ISO mode 1 image file. You can check this, by opening the
image with a hex editor (maybe UltraEdit, because this prog doesn't
try to read the entire image into memory (after setting the
read-only flag) and look at offset 8000 hex
(this corresponds to sector 16, where the ISO [p]rimary
[d]descriptor is stored on cd). If you see some text like "CD001"
(the PVD magic), then burning with the above procedure should work