CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

hd loader fox xbox?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1309 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> hd loader fox xbox? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 9:04:54 AM   
krb875

is there anything like this solution for xbox, rather than using a mod chip and having to manual backup games
Post #: 1
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 10:56:18 AM   
krb875

i know you can ftp it to your computer, but im wanting a solution almost exactly like HD loader where i dont have to be plugged into a network or my computer i can just put a disc in and save it

(in reply to krb875)
Post #: 2
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 4:55:46 PM   
kpgboy

Basic answer - no, unfortunately Microsoft is neurotic about the DMCA

More Complex answer - there are tons of hacks out there. for example
IF you have an original mech assault, 007, or splinter cell then you can begin the audio hack. the more hardware you will need is a memory card with the audio exploit with it. "you will need tons of software too which will take up a lot of time. http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/audio-xploit-mech.php - this will give you a good start. I have tried to do this.. takes a lot of time and patience

I would suggest that u mod your xbox and get more HD space on it if you don't have a DVD burner, but I don't even know if modded xboxes will let you boot off a burned DVD.

PS. you can ftp your xbox to the PC
default username: xbox
default password: xbox
yes, very original

(in reply to krb875)
Post #: 3
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 5:01:09 PM   
krb875

i heard about this exploit, i can easily install a 120 gb hd into my xbox, however i dont know what else to do, i just want to be able to save the games on there and be able to launch them off the disc, i heard if you get a mod chip and some bios its possible... simpleest solution possible is what im lookin for

(in reply to kpgboy)
Post #: 4
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 5:08:14 PM   
krb875

here is an example

http://www.modchipstore.com/product_16178_120GB_Hard_Drive_7200_RPMs_ATA_133__Perfect_for_Xbox.html

i have a extra 120 gb hd that i can install into the system but where do i get the software this is talking about

(in reply to krb875)
Post #: 5
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 7/25/2004 9:29:24 PM   
kpgboy

you can find the bit-torrent of this in IRC, #xbins on EFnet. make sure you have the xbox data in your new hard drive first.
PS. Im pretty sure that you need a mod chip to install a new hard drive but I am not sure.

(in reply to krb875)
Post #: 6
RE: hd loader fox xbox? - 8/6/2004 7:01:49 PM   
NismoR34

u need to search the internet..i had all the stuff for it on my PC all i needed was the modchip but thewn i decided not to do it didnt have much time on my hands..yes u do need a modchip to put games on ut Xbox u can also put videos mps an what not..its very cool but u need to kno wut u r doing go to xbox hacker boards or wutever do searches that how i got all my stuff

(in reply to kpgboy)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Game consoles >> hd loader fox xbox? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote