Anyway the software worked with LiteON 811S and we got
1) As far i know and its public confirmed, LiteON drives doesn't support neither PO or POF errors. So this should change!
2) The size of the scan is very big, i mean even here at forum messed up the layout of the thread, also we cannot put such big images to main reviews.
3) There is no indication about the reading speed of the drive, neither you can change it. From my experience i saw that reading was performed at 4X CLV. We need to be able to select reading speeds, its important!
4) I do like the GB size, maybe should be at the bottom of both graphs, since eye loosing easily them.
5) There isn't an option to set at your own the scaling scale, only pre-fixed values, that must change...
PS. How exactly PIE and PIE Average calculated?