CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

problems burn 90min traxdata cd's.....   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 838 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> problems burn 90min traxdata cd's..... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
problems burn 90min traxdata cd's..... - 10/10/2002 8:35:50 PM   
zambo

hi, a have a big problem...
I have bought some traxdata 90min cd's, to burn on it divx files bigger than 700mb!
i use the latest nero burning rom version,i allow overburn and i set it to 90 min. in the preferences. write methos i set "disc-at-once/96" and i check the buffer underrun protection.
the copy seem to work, it write the cd, and at the end, when the buffer is empty, i have a message error!
The recorder drive and also my pioneer dvd rom, have problems to read this cd!!!
How can i burn those 90min. cd's??????
On the cd's,traxdata says that they work whit NERO 5.*,veritas record now,disc juggler and cd record.
my recorder is HP cd 12series, firmvare revison 1.34,overburn and buffer underrun are supported.
i use win98 SE.
please, anybody who can help me....
should i try another burning software?!?!?
thanks!

Post #: 1
RE: problems burn 90min traxdata cd's..... - 10/10/2002 10:28:21 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

hrm, I got some bad news for you. I don't think your burner CAN burn even 90min yet alone the full 99min capacity. to be honest, I'd be surprised if you got 85min to work. The problem is your burner can't support 90+min CD-Rs [V] . You *might* have a chance of 84:99...or maybe, just MAYBE 89:99, *IF* you get the latest firmware (you might already, I don't know) AND (and this is very important!) burn at no more then 4x, 2x would be better, or even 1x if you can. Slowing down the speed can have a major impact on recording capacity...I'm not overly sure why...but it does. Good luck!

if you are looking for a burner compatability list, check out http://www.enovationmedia.com/90min%2BBurnersFinal.pdf
I made the list myself, it's a compilation of the list the Feurio has, and that my store has recieved from different manufacturers. It's not 100% accuarate, because firmware plays a BIG role, but it is VERY handy as a guide.

Please let me know how things go, and what your maximum burning capacity is and I'll update the list.

Canada; Leading the world in being just north of the U.S.A.

(in reply to zambo)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> problems burn 90min traxdata cd's..... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI