Well, I used Nero 184.108.40.206, and chose CD Copy...
In the Read options tab, I checked off Read media catalog number and ISRC (slower), and Ignore illegal TOC type. Under Data tracks, I set it to Continue copying when reading unreadable data. In Data mode 1, I checked off Force raw reading, and on errors to write uncorrected, and did the same for Data mode 2. For Audio tracks, I checked off Read audio data with sub channel, and Ignore read errors.
Under the Burn tab, I set the Write Method to Disc-At-Once/96.
Now, mind you, with all these settings, it did NOT work properly when I tried to run W3 with it in the HP DVD Writer 100i drive (which I used both to create the image and burn the CD). Strangely enough however, W3 DID work when I ran it from this old crappy CD-ROM drive I have, which is a Sony CD-ROM CDU611. It's gotta be because the damn thing is too old to recognize small differences in CDs, therefore causing W3 to just make due with what it's got!
I dunno, totally strange, but it's true.
Oh, and here are my stats:
Anthon XP 1700+
GeForce2 440 64MB