CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

DAE quality test made by the EAC people.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1356 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> DAE quality test made by the EAC people. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DAE quality test made by the EAC people. - 9/5/2002 10:03:38 PM   
rjw

Has somebody allready seen the DAE quality reference tool of the people who made EAC. This might be a new very good test for tesing the DAE qualtiy in future reviews.

Looks like my plexwriter 2410A is really good. I allways said that it was good, that was after ripping a disc perfect with a damaged upper layer. But now I have really got some proof to show how good it is. Specially at 4x.

Now the big question is this test also gonna be used on the new plexwriter and for the other drives tested in the future ?
Like the people said this shows a way better handling as the NERO CD SPEED DAE test at which allmost every drive scores 100 % these days.

For the tool and info look at.
http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/eac13.html
Post #: 1
RE: DAE quality test made by the EAC people. - 9/5/2002 10:58:06 PM   
john

Nice!!!

We do have new tests that already make similar testing by using special test discs. We will examine the new test and will decide if its worth adding in our tests.

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to rjw)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> DAE quality test made by the EAC people. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI