CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

24102b and nero info tool   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 905 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> 24102b and nero info tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
24102b and nero info tool - 7/26/2002 12:18:29 PM   
unkn0wn

I just recently upgraded my 5SOJ firmware to 5S5A which I have read is the best for this drive... anyways, the nero info tool now says it's just a cdr drive and can't write rw discs... however if i look in nero under choose recorder it says cdr/rw and clone cd says it can burn rw discs too... is this just a problem with the info tool ? btw i've tried both 1.00 and 1.01 of the info tool thx
Post #: 1
RE: 24102b and nero info tool - 7/26/2002 12:52:43 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi unkn0wn
There is some know problems with Nero Info Tool but the best thing to do is try a CDRW and see what happens but to do CDRW you will have to use Packet Writing like Nero INCD (Unless you have got Windows XP installed as this has built in Packet Writing software but it is crap)!!!

Laffin Assassin

Always remember to Pillage BEFORE you Burn

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 07/26/2002 12:53:15

(in reply to unkn0wn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> 24102b and nero info tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI