CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Here we go again...!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 727 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> RE: Here we go again...! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/8/2002 1:53:09 PM   
Clint

quote:
Originally posted by SirDavidGuy

I'm over here, because I once saw some things in you guys' SD2 FAQ that needed better explaining.

It was explained exactly according to the topic title, you just decided to make you look good by adding stuff about AWS (which wasn't the aim of the thread).

(in reply to john)
Post #: 33
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/8/2002 4:29:11 PM   
MP3Mogul

The easiest way to help a user (especially a novice) is to make it as simple as possible, and Clint, you did an excellent job. The more un-necessary information that you provide could confuse the user, or even cause him/her further problems by complicating things. I have long been a supporter of the KISS method of resolving issues, unless there is a question ASKING for a more detailed solution.

(KISS METHOD - Keep It Simple Stupid)

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to john)
Post #: 34
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 2:05:23 AM   
SirDavidGuy

quote:
It was explained exactly according to the topic title, you just decided to make you look good by adding stuff about AWS (which wasn't the aim of the thread).

*sarcasm* Ah yes, I forget, you say the drive "has trouble" the trouble describes itself... That isn't circular at all. */sarcasm*

As in: the bottom part of http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6084 , where you asked a question, and I provided an answer, to the topic which you so beautifully danced around.

On a sidenote, I'm leaving this forum, it's obvious that it doesn't truly desire knowledge.

And I leave with a thought; It was you all who took the offensive, and everything I've said on this forum has been 100% true, and only anger have I received for it.

To Clint, I recommend him to visit the Optical Discussions of CD Freaks, he will like it there, I think.

Groupthink

(in reply to john)
Post #: 35
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 3:26:27 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey SquireDavidGay
I will not even get into a discussion with you over your ridiculous statements all I will say you brought the anger down on yourself through your Arrogance and your Self Importance for instance making your Signature "CD-FREAKS MOD" when you came to our Forum! I don't know one other Mod that would have done something like that just to attract attention to himself or was it was supposed to scare us !!!
But I will say I have some good friends over there and most of them have the same opinion of you that I have !!!
And to read my final opinion of you I suggest you go to your last Post !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to john)
Post #: 36
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 4:22:11 AM   
SirDavidGuy

Since this was directed at me, I feel I shall post again.

quote:
SquireDavidGay

*sarcasm*That makes sense.*/sarcasm*

quote:
also the fact you tried to contradict post's that the Moderators had made so all you did was to slightly annoy us ! But you did it yourself !!!

If I contradicted anyone, what I said was the truth.

You think I'm arrogant; It is not arrogance; the definition of arrogance is:

quote:
giving one's self an undue degree of importance;

I have not done that; what I am is knowing of my knowledge, and if neccesary, distributing knowledge to others.

The reason I'm leaving this board is twofold:

1. I don't think I can learn anything here; what is said is what is told elsewhere, not what is discovered.

2. Der Klüger gibt nach.

For those of you that Can't read German !!!
2. That more wisely gives way (Translation Done by Laffin Assassin)

Groupthink

(in reply to john)
Post #: 37
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 5:00:40 AM   
SirDavidGuy

The smart one gives in.

Groupthink

(in reply to john)
Post #: 38
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 10:06:15 AM   
Clint

quote:

*sarcasm* Ah yes, I forget, you say the drive "has trouble" the trouble describes itself... That isn't circular at all. */sarcasm*

Huh??!

I don't see where I said it had "trouble" anywhere [?][:0] (I could have missed something??)

And yes, it was explained accordingly, even with you explaining 'more indepth' AWS.

Maybe I might visit the "Freaks" forums optical disscusion board?? (hmm....)

[B)]

(in reply to john)
Post #: 39
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 10:11:38 AM   
Graffitti

Don't be ignorant by saying that you have nothing more to learn from the disscusions here. Hell... people learn more by teaching then by any other method.

(in reply to john)
Post #: 40
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 12:05:54 PM   
john

>I'm leaving this forum, it's obvious that it doesn't truly desire knowledge.

I am sorry we couldn't keep up with your expectations. Our forums have the propose first to help other users who have *simple* (everday) problems, discuss various elements around CD/DVD recording etc and of course talk about our website...

You have shown a slight offensive attitrube towards the moderators here, maybe that wasn't your goal but it happened. If something similar happened over other forums, account would have been canscelled or posts would be edited etc...However as you noticed, we didn't either none of the above.

You have to understand that since you are moderating somewhere else, your actions are directly connected to the other site. There have been some un-pleasent comments from the other site, that connected with some of your posts made this apear ugly...

Maybe in future, when we will present new tests, you will find us interesting. By that time, i wish to have a good jurney finding out the ultimate truth you seek for!

> To Clint, I recommend him to visit the Optical Discussions of CD Freaks, he will like it there, I think.

Of course he is free to visit other forums, but as i have suggested, our moderators must be very careful, since their actions affect us directly...

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to john)
Post #: 41
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 2:14:24 PM   
Tron

I considered going there to cause trouble myself, but desided that would not be right. He has the right to run his forum the way he sees fit, and I would not lower myself to that sort of thing. If you can offer something constructive you are welcome to stay, but we do not need to spend our time with little jabs from you. We are here for our users, we do not get payed for this! We do this because we like doing it, and we enjoy helping out users. I wanted to be more rude about your leaving, but desided to hold off because I am better than that. Take care and feel free to visit again, but let us work together to make this forum a good experiance for all our users....

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to john)
Post #: 42
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 2:44:31 PM   
Laffin Assassin

quote:

The smart one gives in.

Yeah Right !!!
I presume you are referring to me !!!
No I did not give in some of us have to sleep now and then !!!
And I will not even reply to your Pathetic Reply as the John and the Lads have already said what need to be said !!![^]
Buy the way thank you for saying I was Smart it is much appreciated !!!
Anyway Enough Said !!!

(in reply to john)
Post #: 43
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/9/2002 6:04:09 PM   
Tron

While I agree you are one of the smart ones LA, I think he meant that he was giving up and called himself the smart one. But I can see how you might think that... I think you are the smart a$$ one...LOL...

"Respect our forum, other users, and our staff.... have a good time!"

CDR-INFO

(in reply to john)
Post #: 44
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/10/2002 1:56:18 AM   
Laffin Assassin

I certainly can be if need be !!!

(in reply to john)
Post #: 45
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/11/2002 1:08:36 AM   
MP3Mogul

The official surrender is accepted!

LG GSA H22L Firm 1.02
Samsung SH-203N Firm SB01
LiteOn SOHD-16P9S Firm FS0D

(in reply to john)
Post #: 46
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/11/2002 2:31:31 AM   
Laffin Assassin

I don't think he has surrendered (Yet) I think he has gone for reinforcements ! But I am sure he will be back probably to try and make Friends ! But I will say now Enough is Enough I will personally DELETE any post he makes with any hint of Knocking CDR-INFO !!!

(in reply to john)
Post #: 47
RE: Here we go again...! - 9/12/2002 12:15:59 AM   
SirDavidGuy

Here's the thing though;

No matter what I say, you interpret it as knocking CDR-Info.

When I defend myself against your (untruthful) allegations, you interpret it as making fun of it.

Groupthink

(in reply to john)
Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> RE: Here we go again...! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI