CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

warcraft 3 copy   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 875 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> warcraft 3 copy Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 10:20:23 AM   
Saber_Rider

if i use clonyxxl settings for securerom new will i be able to make a working copyof this?
i need to know because i don't want to burn another cd without being sure if it will work. my writer supports read and write subchannel data and audio. thank you.

Teknoman
Post #: 1
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 11:33:30 AM   
Laffin Assassin

I have made a working copy of warcraft 3 copy using Clony XXL v2006 and Clone CD 4.0.1.9 but it depends on which Writer you are using !!!

Laffin Assassin

CD-ROM ---- Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months !!!
The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in !!!
What do people mean when they say the computer went down on them ???

(in reply to Saber_Rider)
Post #: 2
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 1:08:36 PM   
Saber_Rider

i have a ricoh MP7060A 1.80 writer and i have successfully cloned emperor which has safedisk v2x.clonyxxl doesn't find warcraft 3 cd protection. which settings did you use?

Teknoman

Post #: 3
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 1:51:00 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Saber_Rider
First thing is to Install it from the original on to your hard-drive and then scan the original with Clony XXL and that will get the settings for you !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 4
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 2:46:02 PM   
Myrddyndenox

Saber, try using CD-RW's until you get a working copy, that way you don't waste disks. The SecuROM *new* settings for Clone CD are as follows: (According to Clony)
Read - 8X with subchannel and regenerate data sectors, Under audio 4X, best, and subchannel, error - abort on read error.
Write - 8X SHOULD be the only selection and the rest left blank but you can close last session - there has been some arguement on this.
As a note, I have the LiteOn 24102B and MY drive is having problems makeing a good image, it's fustrating but I am glad I used a CD-RW or I'd have used up 30 CD-Rs by now. The other thing is you have to use CloneCD to "Hide CDR Media" or play it in a drive that cannot detect CDRs.

Post #: 5
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 3:40:56 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Saber_Rider
If you want to know more Just go to :-
http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5537
And read through the thread and you will see that Tron and myself have put how to copy NeverWinter Nights we both have made a full working copy of it and it has the same protection as Warcraft 3!!!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 6
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/22/2002 3:54:55 PM   
Saber_Rider

i have two questions: first assasin ou said that nwn have securerom and you say to enable AWS. how this can be possible? because only safedisks protections have weak sector and none of the securerom. and second can you please tell is my toshiba XM-6202B CD-ROM CAN READ MEDIA FROM CDRS OR NOT. to know if i have to tick hide cdr. thank you.

Teknoman

Post #: 7
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/24/2002 7:07:47 AM   
Saber_Rider

could you please answer to my questions if you have time? also clonyxxl for securom new says read data speed 8x and audio speed 4x. i have found that someone else recommended 2x data and audio. what speed should i put in? thank you.

Teknoman

Post #: 8
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/24/2002 7:57:56 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Saber_Rider
You Say "first assasin ou said that nwn have securerom and you say to enable AWS. how this can be possible? because only safedisks protections have weak sector and none of the securerom "
I always leave AWS on no matter what the protection is. It is better to be safe than get Coasters. I know some people will say it is not nessesary but it is not nessesary to disable it also it does no harm only good !!!
You Say "tell is my CAN READ MEDIA FROM CDRS OR NOT. to know if i have to tick hide cdr. thank you."
Most cd-roms do not read the ATIP only Writers but The best thing to do is either try it or contact Toshiba Technical Support as I have never had a Toshiba XM-6202B CD-ROM "

You Say "also clonyxxl for securom new says read data speed 8x and audio speed 4x. i have found that someone else recommended 2x data and audio. what speed should i put in?"
So who do you think knows best Clony XXL or the someone else who recommended it ? I know which I would believe "
The best way to get all the answers to your questions is to try it yourself first then ask questions otherwise it turns out to be 50 questions instesd of 1 !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 9
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/25/2002 9:58:11 AM   
Saber_Rider

i finally did it. i made a working copy of warcraft 3. i am very happy. my ricoh MP7060A 6x4x24 has pulled through with this very well. with an update it's firmware to 1.80 in order to support raw dao i can handle every protection very well. why do you recommend lite on writers????????? i don't understand. by the way did you know that there is a writer 52x24x52?????? crazy ha.

Teknoman

Post #: 10
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/25/2002 11:33:44 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Saber_Rider
Right at the begining of this Saga you told us that you had the 1.08 firmware installed and now you say you have just upgraded it if we had know that in the first place that would have been the first thing we would have told you to do.
And thank God you did a copy it has been like pulling teeth !
And as for me recommending Lite-on you have got to be Kidding !
And yes anyone who reads the News on CDR-INFO main site knew that there was a 52x24x52 comming !
But one thing you have not done is to tell other members how you did it and it would be nice if you told us the way you copied it!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 11
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/25/2002 6:15:44 PM   
Tron

As far as recomending the Liteon Drives... That was probably me. They are great drives. I have had great luck with everything I have ever tried to copy. I am sure that there are other drives out there that are just as good at copying, but I think the liteon drives give you the most for the money. One mans opinion......

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

Post #: 12
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/26/2002 8:52:33 AM   
Saber_Rider

no from the beginning i wrote 1.80 firmware in order my writer to support raw dao 96 as elby's writer list told. from the original 1.50 to 1.80. as far as how i copied it i will tell you. i used clonexxl settings for securom new but i put 4x read data speed instead of 8x that clony has. that's all folks.

Teknoman

Post #: 13
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/26/2002 9:47:52 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Good old Clony XXL does it again

Laffin Assassin

Always remember to Pillage BEFORE you Burn

Post #: 14
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/26/2002 4:05:16 PM   
Saber_Rider

what do you mean by pillage before you burn? to create an image first and not to copy on the fly? that is for sure only if the cd has protection. otherwise you don't have to do this.

Teknoman

Post #: 15
RE: warcraft 3 copy - 7/26/2002 8:15:40 PM   
Laffin Assassin

That is not advice it is a Signature have you never learned about the Vikings in your History lessons at school

Laffin Assassin

Always remember to Pillage BEFORE you Burn

Post #: 16
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> warcraft 3 copy Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI