CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Computer restarts during burn   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1114 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Computer restarts during burn Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Computer restarts during burn - 9/23/2001 11:12:20 PM   
Ozzfreak

I am having problems installing more than one burning software on the same computer. If I install just one, (nero), everything is fine, but if i have that one, and install even one more, (clonecd, or cdrwin), nero will restart the computer in the middle of a burn, without warning. If i uninstall clonecd and cdrwin, the same thing happens. The only other option is to reinstall windows. That is the ONLY way i have found to fix it. I have went through the registry taking out everything for ahead, nero, goldenhawk, cdrwin, and also, all files that i know of on the HD. Still no help. Any ideas on what could be done to fix this? I have read many many times, that multiple software is ok on the same computer, the only conflict i've heard of is, ezcd and nero. What can be done? I also close everything except systray and explorer before the burn. I am using Win98 SE and a Lite-on 12101B burner.
OzzFreaK

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Computer restarts during burn Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI