And here are some trouble shooting Tips for InCD under that OS.
1) Upgrade to the latest InCD from our web site at www.nero.com/en/download.htm
2) On some systems InCD will have trouble with Windows Media Player, becuase it uses an Adaptec
driver that can conflict with InCD. To resolve this, go to your Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs
feature and click on "Change" and uninstall the Adaptec Driver Component only.
3) Make sure there are no programs running in the background before you try the format with InCD.
And be sure to use Nero to do a full Erase on the CDRW media before you format.
4) Disable the "PowerSave" feature for your computer before formatting. THis may cause the recorder to disconnect during the format
and thereby causing InCD to error out.
5) If you are able to format the CDRW media, but after the format it fails to mount, or mounts but will not
allow you to write to the CDRW as it reports 0MB of space available on the CD, this is caused 90% of the time
by old firmware for your recorder. Or the below drivers. Locate the below drivers and rename to .bac extensions
I am new to this practice.
My first attempts at formatting CD/RW disks for packet writing seem to have failed as I get the following results.
Error Code 0000-0000-0000-0000. Please make a note of this code Nr.
There is no explanation of this code ANYWHERE that I can find.
I do not seem to be able to use the disks.
Can anyone explain the cause and / or cure?
I am using a Lite-On CD/RW drive 32123S with InCD Version 3.12.0 on a Win2000 system with the following details :
System Information report written at: 06/08/2002 12:22:59 PM
OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2 Build 2195
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name HUDSON
System Manufacturer PCCHIPS
System Model M766LMRT
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 6 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~468 Mhz
BIOS Version 11/26/99
Windows Directory C:\WINNT
System Directory C:\WINNT\System32
Boot Device \Device\Harddisk0\Partition1
Locale United States
User Name HUDSON\Administrator
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Total Physical Memory 129,588 KB
Available Physical Memory 5,232 KB
Total Virtual Memory 498,204 KB
Available Virtual Memory 214,440 KB
Page File Space 368,616 KB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys