CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 372 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 5/31/2002 11:24:59 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hot news I had to translate this from French to English as I found it on one of the French News Websites but what News as the English ones tell you nothing!

Yamaha is about to announce its new engraver Cd-rw (code CDRWF1), of 48x/24x/52x. type In addition to all the information published in edition 114, Yamaha also revealed that the mode Audio master quality recording (Audio CD recording with an optimal quality) will function in 8x (4x on the old models). Lastly, I remind to you that this engraver will support a function which should make fury, bearing the name of DISK@TATOO, and making it possible to draw on the surface not used of CD.

Well is this good news or what! It has been driving me mad as I could not find a thing on this new Yamaha and if it had not been for John (Who I thank very much)giving us the new Codename I would still be looking. Now we will just have to wait until Monday to see how true it is.

Plextor owners eat your hearts out (Only joking Clint)
But if you remember back, I told you I would get my own back.
Laffin Assassin.

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/31/2002 12:20:24
Post #: 1
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 5/31/2002 9:02:26 PM   
MP3Mogul

Well, hopefully it will have some other "great" features. 24X already burns 3:20 cdr's, so say a minute and a half, not bad. I do burn ALOT of cdr's, so this is good news for me. I do agree however on the media, heck it's still hard to find 32X media where I live, but I'm dedicated to Yamaha, so I will get my greedy hands on one the minute it hits the sales floor.

-Peace-

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 2
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 5/31/2002 9:42:50 PM   
Milt99

Yeah, I'll be waiting to buy the new one.
Hi-Quality at 8X and further refinements
will make it worthwhile to me.

Post #: 3
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/1/2002 10:07:55 AM   
megod

I guess the F1 saids every thing.I am going to send A Tatoo Picture to all my Freinds Who Own a Plextor, Just to Pi_s them off.
Cheers
megod

Post #: 4
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/1/2002 10:29:05 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey Bud-man
Yamaha have not yet released a price yet or any spec so how can you say to you they are not worth $300+ or start knocking them?
You never mentioned anything about the new Yamaha making it possible to draw on the surface not used of the CD. Are you a Plextor Owner.

Post #: 5
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/1/2002 11:53:58 AM   
megod

Most company's will shift to 48X Plus media when Demand for such media Exists, so once 48X Hardware is available...so should it. Besides all writers that I have always come with the Maximum Speed Media with the drive. It is there you just have too look for it.
Cheers
megod

Post #: 6
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/3/2002 7:26:45 AM   
Clint

quote:

Hot news I had to translate this from French to English as I found it on one of the French News Websites but what News as the English ones tell you nothing!

Yamaha is about to announce its new engraver Cd-rw (code CDRWF1), of 48x/24x/52x. type In addition to all the information published in edition 114, Yamaha also revealed that the mode Audio master quality recording (Audio CD recording with an optimal quality) will function in 8x (4x on the old models). Lastly, I remind to you that this engraver will support a function which should make fury, bearing the name of DISK@TATOO, and making it possible to draw on the surface not used of CD.

Well is this good news or what! It has been driving me mad as I could not find a thing on this new Yamaha and if it had not been for John (Who I thank very much)giving us the new Codename I would still be looking. Now we will just have to wait until Monday to see how true it is.

Plextor owners eat your hearts out (Only joking Clint)
But if you remember back, I told you I would get my own back.
Laffin Assassin.

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/31/2002 12:20:24

A couple of words L.A....

THIS IS MY NEW RECORDER, MADE MY MIND UP!

Post #: 7
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/3/2002 8:36:16 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Clint
You Say "THIS IS MY NEW RECORDER, MADE MY MIND UP!"

Yeah me too mate I don't care what price they are going to be I am having one as soon as they are available in the UK!
Laffin Assassin

Post #: 8
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/4/2002 6:58:31 AM   
Clint

quote:

Hi Clint
You Say "THIS IS MY NEW RECORDER, MADE MY MIND UP!"

Yeah me too mate I don't care what price they are going to be I am having one as soon as they are available in the UK!
Laffin Assassin

Me too ASAP, but the 3200 series took ages to be avaliable in Oz, hope the F1 is released here when Europe, U.S. get it.

Post #: 9
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/4/2002 7:12:47 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey Clint
If it is in the Uk a long time before Aus how about sending me Crocodile Dundee's Hat and Knife but they have to be autographed and I will send you the new Yamaha. (Only joking mate as usual}.
Laffin Assassin

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 06/04/2002 07:13:52

Post #: 10
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/4/2002 10:38:29 PM   
megod

quote:

Hey Clint
If it is in the Uk a long time before Aus how about sending me Crocodile Dundee's Hat and Knife but they have to be autographed and I will send you the new Yamaha. (Only joking mate as usual}.
Laffin Assassin

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 06/04/2002 07:13:52

If he buys in Sydney you will have to pull the Knife out of his chest, and probably find that hat in a funny place too...LoL...
Also Yamaha....Please....Stop teasing me!
You know I cannot wait to buy a YAMAHA's CRWF1..... This wait is just more Torture for me.
Cheers
megod

Post #: 11
RE: News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive - 6/8/2002 10:12:21 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Well it looks like the French News Website where I got the information from was wrong it is not 48x/24x/52x it is 44x/24x/44 but not to worry it still looks good!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> News On Yamaha's CDRWF1 Latest Drive Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI