CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero 5048 vs Nero5540   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1356 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero 5048 vs Nero5540 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero 5048 vs Nero5540 - 9/20/2001 6:47:46 PM   
Caveman456

When backing up folders from my HDD using Nero 5048 and setting up a new compilation, when dragged across to the list the text format of the folder name remains the same ie a folder called "Registry Utilities" appears as "Registry Utilities" in the list.
When using Nero 5540 to do the same thing the folder appears as "REGISTRY_UTILITIES" is the list, all folders and files contained within are all being automatically renamed using capital letters and any spaces contained within the name are replaced with _ , also it won't allow you manually change the name after capslock on or off still produces capital letters when typing.

Is there a setting that can be switched on or off that will fix this as I have upgraded to a plextor 24x which is not supported in Nero 5048.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero 5048 vs Nero5540 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI