CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 296 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd - 5/25/2002 5:31:10 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Companies such as Sony and BMG, have already released copy-protected CDs that cannot be played on computers and some other devices. Universal only considered releasing the newest album by rap artist Eminem in copy-protected form they did not say it would be protected.

Actually, many people consider it a waste to spend money on CDs with songs they can't transfer onto their MP3 players. What we need to change is the dinosaur mentality that content should be locked up in ways that prevent consumers from using it in different, but still legal, ways. I hope they do release Eminem's CD this way, because then we'd see a real outcry from all of the kids buying it and maybe then the music industry would wake up to the potential market awaiting the first company to clue in.
This Post doesn't mention if the CDs are clearly labeled as MP3-player incompatible, which would bring up a whole host of additional issues.

Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Importent But is more importent to be NICE!!!

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/25/2002 17:35:28

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 17
RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd - 6/2/2002 3:11:33 PM   
Timm129

Hi.
I was wondering where I might be able to a place on the net to download this album.

Thanks

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 18
RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd - 6/2/2002 4:34:05 PM   
MP3Mogul

Why not just support the artist since you want the CD. It's priced at $11.99 in virtually every retail store I've been in. Plus you get a bonus DVD with the CD!

-Peace-

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 19
RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd - 6/2/2002 5:52:53 PM   
Laffin Assassin

You can get it here!
http://www.dotmusic.com/news/February2001/news17997.asp
Laffin Assassin

It's Nice to be Important!!!
But it's more Important to be NICE!!!

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 20
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Eminem's New CD June 3rd Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI