CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1446 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 4/14/2002 8:26:59 PM   
megod

Yamaha Japan is sending me a new Yamaha CRW70 USB. I was reading the review at www.CDRInfo.com and was very impressed. I already have a YAMAHA CRW-3200E VK Thanks to Yamaha and www.CDRInfo.com Christmas Competition. Does any Know how it performs on a USB 1.1 board as I am seriously thinking of Getting a new USB 2 board as the read and write speeds are faster.This writer will also be great when I get my new laptop.Will let the group Know how this new Writer goes when it arrives.
Cheers
Yamaha Lover
megod

Post #: 1
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 4/24/2002 12:32:14 AM   
megod

Well I have it. I received it last week on 17th April, It is great. Yamaha also sent me a heap of Yamaha CD-RW Disc's "Thankyou". I like the fact that I can use it Freestanding to play music. The manual is Fantastic. Best I have seen. The unit is of very hight Quality. It works Great. Hope to use it more next week as where I will be going I have no Access to a Computer..... not even a Power point.Cant wait to get me Laptop. May have to give my C/C Workout?
Does any on know any brand of laptops that are USB 2.0 capable yet, I live in the Place Down under...land of OZ...most I have looked at do not state.
Cheers
megod

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 2
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 5/11/2002 6:26:44 PM   
DaSurfer

How can I get Yamaha to send me a heap of discs?You say they are "sending" you this stuff, are you sending them money or are they just dolling out goods to you for other reasons?

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 3
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 5/12/2002 3:35:54 AM   
megod

DaSurfer,
I was one of the Lucky Christmas Competition winners Thanks to Yamaha and www.Cdrinfo.com for a Yamaha 3200E VK. There was a Mix-up by the Courier Company and I was charged in Australia by a Courier company for all taxes and Charges. Yamaha contacted me and said that some Winners were charged by a Particular courier Company and said that the Drive should have arrived with all charges paid for by them selves and not the Winners of the Competition, and said that if I was Charged to Contact them. Yamaha sent me a Yamaha CRW70 USB as it would take Months to get The money back from the courier company and Yamaha said this was Unacceptable for me to wait for a Refund. I was only out of Pocket for $108.65 AU Dollars and the drive they sent me is worth $585 AU Dollars in Australia. I thank Yamaha very much as this was very Kind of them. The drive is very handy being Portable. I just have to Update My Mother board to get the full speed out of it as it is faster with a USB 2.00 board.
Cheer
megod

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 4
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 5/12/2002 10:55:49 AM   
john

You are a lucky one

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 5
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 5/14/2002 8:03:01 AM   
Clint

quote:

You are a lucky one

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

I SECOND THAT!

Me has never won anything as good as that, or even half as good... (or even a quarter as good... hehe)

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 6
RE: Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB - 5/16/2002 7:35:45 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Well Megod
I am very pleased for you but that is Yamaha for you! They still are one of the best companies to deal with and this is proof they do care about their customers unlike some I could mention. They are a bit more expensive than most other CDRW's but at least you get what you pay for and more.

Edited by - Laffin Assassin on 05/16/2002 19:37:32

(in reply to megod)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> Yamaha Yamaha CRW70 USB Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI