CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Zeehoo.com is not consumer friendly   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1314 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Zeehoo.com is not consumer friendly Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Zeehoo.com is not consumer friendly - 3/25/2002 6:59:14 PM   
discman

zeehoo.com/beyond micro (they resell pioneer cd-r and dvd-r mechanisms) is not a company you'd want to do business with in any case (pun intended). Their returns policy is terrible, in my case they charged my credit card and didn't bother to ship the device until I called to complain. They then didn't ship all the bundled software, and.. get this... shipped the wrong device entirely, and a broken device at that!

When I called to get a RMA number from them, they told me I"d be subject to a 20% restock fee (despite the issues noted above), and when I complained about that they told me to "sue them" if I didn't like it. They then refused to give me their address, owner's name, etc.

So, buyer beware of Zeehoo.com!

Post #: 1
RE: Zeehoo.com is not consumer friendly - 3/26/2002 11:47:25 AM   
discman

An update on Zeehoo.com:

Once I was able to reach the owner of the company all was put right. The owner of the company is an honorable man, and listened to my problem. Once he realized that I was on the up and up he offered to refund my drive purchase.

(in reply to discman)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Zeehoo.com is not consumer friendly Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI