I read the review of this 16710/40 drive and found these drawbacks:
- Low reading performance with HS-RW media
- DAE quality is not perfect...
- Doesn't support reading of SubChannel Data (from Data tracks)
- Failed to recognize written 99min CDs
- Limited overburning (up to 90minutes)
- Failed to playback CD-Text enabled CDs
- CloneCD reading performance could be better...
- Failed to backup SD2 protected CDs
- Doesn't support 8cm CDs(?)
Can anyone tell me if any of these were fixed with firmware revisions?
If you could choose between LiteOn LTR 16101B and TEAC CD 516EB at the same price, which would you choose?????