CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

plextor or liteon???   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 561 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> plextor or liteon??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
plextor or liteon??? - 9/10/2001 8:01:24 AM   
courghan

well, i want to change my plex 8/20 scsi and my 2940uw + plex32ts so that i can buy a new faster recorder and even make some money. i already found someone to buy the scsi pack for a good price.
Now is the question: my budget should be fine for the liteon 24102b or the plex 16x. Which one is better ???? I don't mind to much about the sd2 capability, neither to much of the speed difference from 16x and 24x. The thing is about the quality, which one writes the smallest gaps with the anticoaster tech? i saw the liteon hasn't got a fan, will it be able to copy even 20 cds per day? or does it need to pause to get cooled down ? So which one should i buy ??
thanks

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> plextor or liteon??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI