From: Sunnyvale, CA (Unite
We have had many many Beta releases since InCD 2.32.
Many new drives and a number of bugs, as well as XP support have been added.
For InCD 3.20 and InCD 3.21, the below changes were made...
* New drive strings added.
* Avoiding to write the stream part, when copying files from a mapped
network drive to InCD disc.
* MS-CDFS and MS-UDF drivers were loaded when InCD UDF driver was
* Fixed problem that some characters could not be used as CD label.
* Changed string of Media Size from “ReadFormatCapa” to “ReadCapa” when a
disc was MRW formatted.
* The issue, when a media was mounted a media check was also issued to
other devices than the CD drives(for example A drive), is fixed.