CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Audio difficulty - sound "Muted"   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 510 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> Audio difficulty - sound "Muted" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Audio difficulty - sound "Muted" - 1/5/2002 6:17:39 PM   
CBordes

First, I would very much like to thank John for the information on Nero. My problem of loosing audio during burning has been solved...and the burn speed is fantastic...THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I now have a new problem. My CDBurner has never played audio over the systems speakers...only the standard CD Player. I purchased a "Spliter" cable in order to join both CD/CDBurner to the sound card. Both units now have sound, but the volume has been seriously compromised. I can get full volume back by unplugging one of the units which takes me back to were I was prior to the splitter.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you,

Chris Bordes
Scottsdale, AZ

Chris
Post #: 1
RE: Audio difficulty - sound "Muted" - 1/7/2002 9:27:18 AM   
thomas

What kind of soundcard do you have? Please post your CD drives as well. It MIGHT be possible to connect one drive digitally, while the other one still uses the analog cable you currently use.

Hey, I just thought of something! The audio data uses the special audio cable attached to the CD drive. But you can rip tracks digitally via the data cable... get my idea?

There is a Winamp plugin called CD Reader, it extracts the audio data in realtime, no need for analog cables anymore! Give it a try at:

http://www.winamp.com/plugins/detail.jhtml;$sessionid$1I?componentId=546

or

http://www.url.ru/~copah/

That's the authors homepage, usually home to the most up-to-date version of his program.

Post if it worked for you!

Edited by - thomas on 01/07/2002 09:29:10

(in reply to CBordes)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> Audio difficulty - sound "Muted" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI