CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Inconsistent Properities   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1503 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Inconsistent Properities Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Inconsistent Properities - 12/12/2001 7:51:34 PM   
Bill Snow

The free space on my Philips CDD 4851 CDR/RW shows zero avaliable space when only 22 MB of space is used. However,sometimes it reads correctly . What gives?

Post #: 1
RE: Inconsistent Properities - 12/13/2001 4:40:50 AM   
john

Wrong section of posting this problem..

Visit www.cdrinfo.com - The Recording Authority

(in reply to Bill Snow)
Post #: 2
RE: Inconsistent Properities - 12/28/2001 7:06:52 AM   
abba_freak

i am not even sure if this is the right place to post this, but there is an inconsistency with the Iomega Pedator CDRW. Iomega won't come right out and tell you this, but *ANY* Macintosh with a USB port and Mac OS 8.6 is compatible, although speed may suffer. I have had the Predator for my PC for a while. I also have a Macintosh Performa 5400CD. But I needed to put some Mac stuff on a cd. I bought an OpenHCI compliant USB card, got it all setup, and installed the Predator. No problems. With the original Apple HDD in there, I was able to burn at 2x without any problems. Afterwards, I upgraded to a faster HDD, and was able to burn at 4x, again, no problems. And this was with 24 megs of ram! I think that Iomega needs to stop helping Apple sell newer computers and look at what is TRULY compatible, not what they think.

(in reply to Bill Snow)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> Inconsistent Properities Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI