CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Problems burning Securom *New* with CloneCD   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 257 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Problems burning Securom *New* with CloneCD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems burning Securom *New* with CloneCD - 11/29/2001 8:43:55 PM   
wannaburn

I have a copy of Nascar 4 that I can't make a back up of with my liteon 24102B. I have a friend who can copy the disk for me with his plex 8x4x32. (I own the original before anyone starts in with that business.) My lite-on is supposed to be able to burn disks with Securom protection. So, I've scanned the disk in ClonyXL and I've found about 5 or 6 sectors at the very end of the disk that are supposed to be bad. My friend has scanned the exact same disk and it doesn't find any errors.

Can someone tell me what gives? Why am I finding errors and he doesn't? Why can't I copy the disk and he can? We are using identical settings:

Read Subchannel Data from Data tracks
Read Subchannel Data from Audio tracks

I have a 1.2 ghz Athalon, Epox 8KTA3 Mo board, I am creating an image from the lite on and then burning the image with the lite on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Problems burning Securom *New* with CloneCD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI