CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Transcend's Card Readers Now Compatible With Windows 7.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1028 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Transcend's Card Readers Now Compatible With Windows 7. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transcend's Card Readers Now Compatible With Windows 7. - 10/1/2009 12:20:17 PM   
astra

Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend®), a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today proudly announces that its current range of USB card readers have all passed Windows® 7 compatibility testing and are now fully qualified to bear the "Compatible with Windows 7" Logo.

Windows 7 is the newest version of the Microsoft® Windows operating system. It is intended to be a more focused, evolutionary upgrade to the Windows product line, with the goal of being fully compatible with applications and hardware that are designed for use with its predecessor Windows Vista®. According to ChangeWave Research, the current satisfaction rate for Windows 7 is four times higher than Windows Vista. In order to ensure complete functionality when used with the new Windows 7 operating system, Transcend's card readers, including RDP8, RDP6, RDP5, RDP3 and RDP2 have all been confirmed to meet Microsoft's strict standards for Windows 7. Users now can freely use Transcend card readers on Windows 7 computers without worrying about compatibility issues.

Transcend's card readers have sleek, stylish designs with industry-leading thin compact dimensions that make them lightweight and easy to carry. All transcend card readers feature plug and play installation and clearly labeled slots to avoid confusion and save time. They also fully support the Secure Digital Association's SD2.0 (SDHC) standards and offer high-speed USB2.0 USB data transfer rates that make transferring music, video clips, pictures, documents and other files easier than ever. Now compatible with the Windows 7 operating system, Transcend's card readers are trusted by memory card users worldwide for their speed, reliability and compatibility.

http://www.transcendusa.com/Press/index.asp?Func1No=4&LangNo=0

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Transcend's Card Readers Now Compatible With Windows 7. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI