CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ASUS Unveils First TUF Series Motherboard.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1038 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> ASUS Unveils First TUF Series Motherboard. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ASUS Unveils First TUF Series Motherboard. - 9/29/2009 7:20:25 AM   
astra

ASUS, the leader in innovative motherboard solutions, today unveiled the first motherboard in its newly-developed "TUF" (The Ultimate Force) Series, the SABERTOOTH 55i.

The TUF Series is specially developed to meet the heavy computing demands of power users and perform well even under extreme conditions. Such computer enthusiasts often demand high-quality motherboard components and the most stable computing platforms.

To achieve uncompromising stability, TUF Series motherboards have undergone a more stringent testing program than what most motherboard producers currently undertake.

Solidly constructed and equipped with resilient components that have passed demanding military-style testing, the TUF Series triumphs over the harshest operating conditions to deliver robust performance.

The debut SABERTOOTH 55i model, designed around a "Marine Cool" concept, incorporates the IntelĀ® P55 chipset and "tough" features to give users a supremely solid and stable computing platform.
More reading:

http://www.asus.com/news.aspx
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> ASUS Unveils First TUF Series Motherboard. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI