CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

ZScanner 600 – most affordable 3D scanner   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 894 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> ZScanner 600 – most affordable 3D scanner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ZScanner 600 – most affordable 3D scanner - 9/17/2009 8:56:17 AM   
astra

3D scanners are still in the high price range, but Z Corporation has just unveiled a new 3D scanner, called the ZScanner 600, which is currently the most affordable in the market, although its price tag is a whopping of $28,900

The ZScanner 600 has a camera that is capable of capturing images in 3D, allows you to transfer the captured data to a computer, and offers a resolution of 0.1mm with XY accuracy of up to 80 microns.

This 3D scanner is a handheld or portable type which the user needs to use it shoot on a subject for a number of times, and the scanner then pieces the data together to form a 3D model. It also comes with the ZScan lite software which can produce the .stl file, and also many other formats that can be imported into 3D CAD and other design software. Or the data can be sent to a 3D printer to get printed.

http://www.techchee.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> ZScanner 600 – most affordable 3D scanner Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI