CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

GlacialTech Launches CPU Cooler F101 Silent and PWM.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 988 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> GlacialTech Launches CPU Cooler F101 Silent and PWM. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GlacialTech Launches CPU Cooler F101 Silent and PWM. - 9/10/2009 11:38:45 AM   
astra

GlacialTech Inc., has officially unveiled their latest CPU cooler, the F101. Measuring 143 (L) x 86W x 148 (H) and weighing in at 750g, the F101 has 5 heat-pipes working in tandem with a 120mm fan and IceTherm thermal Compound to provide silent, efficient cooling without compromising on performance.

The F101 comes in 2 flavors - F101 Silent and F101 PWM and is fully compatible with Intel Core i7/i5 Processors, LGA775/1156/1366 and AMD AM2 & AM3 platforms.

Prices have not been announced yet but we expect the coolers to be affordable as it targets mainstream users looking for cheap and yet efficient thermal solutions.

http://vr-zone.com/tags/News
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> GlacialTech Launches CPU Cooler F101 Silent and PWM. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI