CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Transcend's StoreJet 18M Mini Portable Hard Drive.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 889 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Transcend's StoreJet 18M Mini Portable Hard Drive. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Transcend's StoreJet 18M Mini Portable Hard Drive. - 7/15/2009 9:33:47 AM   
astra

Transcend Information has announced the availability of the StoreJet 18M -- a new addition to its line of StoreJet portable hard drives in India. Based on the design of Transcend's StoreJet 25M -- winner of both the red dot design award and the Good Design award, the StoreJet 18M mini portable hard drive offers good looks and shockproof features in an all-new compact portable size.

Similar in size and weight to a deck of playing cards, Transcend's 1.8" hard drive-equipped StoreJet 18M is clad in a sporty two-tone contrast colour scheme. The StoreJet 18M features an advanced dual-stage shock-protection system that incorporates internal suspension technology with an extra-durable, vibration/impact-dampening silicone outer shell.

On the launch, Austin Huang, regional head, sales, SAARC and APAC, Transcend, said, "With the launch of StoreJet 18M, Transcend has once again raised the bar set by Transcend's StoreJet line of portable HDDs. We are confident that our customers will appreciate the enhanced portability of the new StoreJet 18M because of its small size and the peace of mind that comes with the thought of having your data securely stored in a reliable Transcend HDD."

The StoreJet 18M meets US military drop-test standards (MIL-STD-810F 516.5-Transit Drop) and offers protection against both vibration and impact damage. The StoreJet 18M is rounded and smooth, with a silicone exterior finish that not only provides pleasant tactile feel, but also helps prevent damage from accidental slips or falls.

Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specifications, Transcend's StoreJet 18M mini portable hard drive features a "OneTouch" auto-backup button that lets users instantly backup and synchronise data with their notebook or desktop PC. The StoreJet 18M is now available with a 120GB storage capacity and two-year warranty.

http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/newefynews.asp

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Transcend's StoreJet 18M Mini Portable Hard Drive. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI