CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

MSI's Eclipse Plus redefines the Intel Core i7's peak performance.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1162 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> MSI's Eclipse Plus redefines the Intel Core i7's peak performance. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MSI's Eclipse Plus redefines the Intel Core i7's peak p... - 6/29/2009 8:17:27 AM   
astra

Global mainboard and graphics card producer, MSI, just recently released its Eclipse Plus mainboard, and received wide approval from fans and media alike - especially for its overclocking capabilities. The Taiwan gaming reviewer, Coolaler, announced new overclocking world records for performance of the Core i7 975 Extreme and Core i7 940 CPUs on the MSI Eclipse Plus motherboard.

What is important to notice, aside from maintaining MSI's Eclipse series's great specs and phenomenal CPU overclocking capability, is that the Eclipse Plus includes four PCI-Ex16 slots. No matter whether you are seeking to upgrade the processor, memory or graphics card(s), this board allows you to satisfy your desire for powerful performance.

At this event Coolaler used the MSI Eclipse Plus board to break the overclocking world records for both the Intel Core i7 975 and the Core 940 processors. Originally the processors ran at 2.93 GHz (Core i7 940) and 3.3 GHz (Core i7 975 Extreme), but after being overclocked, both were able to reach over 5.6 GHz - an over 80% increase! This stunning result proves MSI's Eclipse Plus motherboard's powerful specs and stability support the most extreme overclocking. If you are looking to take hold of the fast pace world of overclocking, the MSI Eclipse Plus is your best choice.

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=newsindex

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> MSI's Eclipse Plus redefines the Intel Core i7's peak performance. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI