CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Wolfram Alpha comes to iPhone & iPod touch.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1395 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Wolfram Alpha comes to iPhone & iPod touch. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wolfram Alpha comes to iPhone & iPod touch. - 6/16/2009 6:48:18 AM   
astra

So-called ‘computational knowledge engine' Wolfram Alpha has launched a dedicated mobile page for iPhone and iPod touch users.

In a blog post Wolfram Alpha says: "iPhone users have been begging to have Wolfram Alpha just a touch away since the beginning. We invite you to check out the Wolfram Alpha iPhone and iPod mobile page that lets you compute queries, watch the Wolfram Alpha overview video, view our gallery of examples, and more, all while on the go."

iPhone and iPod touch users need to go to www.wolframalpha.com/iphone and tap the "+" icon in the browser footer bar to save the settings.

Wolfram Alpha requests users submit reviews and suggestions on how the mobile service can be improved asking participants' to join the conversation taking place on the Wolfram Alpha community site.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/

Post #: 1
hello - 6/18/2009 3:33:57 AM   
blackhorse05

4Easysoft PSP Video Converter is especially designed for all the PSP users with its higher output quality,converting speed but lower price.

Key features:
1.Convert almost all videos to PSP, PS3 video MP4
All encoders/decoders are built-in so that you can convert all supported formats after downloading this PSP Video Converter, including AVI, MPG, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, H264, MPEG4, AVC, MOV, QT, XviD, VOB, FLV, such as AVI to PSP, WMV to PSP, MPEG to PSP, VOB to PSP.
It can not only convert video to PSP but also convert to formats supported by MP4 player such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, iRiver,etc. and MP3 player.
Output picture formats: JPG, BMP, GIF.
2.Convert video/audio to MP3, WMA, AAC audio
This PSP Movie Converter can also convert audio to PSP, such as converting M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, MKA, MP2, APE, RA to MP3, AAC, WMA audio formats.
3.All-around video editing functions
a.Take a snapshot when previewing
While previewing the movie, you can take a snapshot and save favorite movie screenshots.
b.Edit videos as you like
This Video to PSP Converter diversifies your video to PSP conversion in the way of various video editing functions such as video cropping, movie trimming and video joining.
c.Customize output video or audio format
After choosing an output format, you can simply set audio quality, video quality and anything else in profile settings, or set exact video/audio parameters in advanced settings of the PSP movie converter to get better quality.
4. Easier operation and better quality
An intuitively designed user interface brings you more convenience and enjoyment. Detecting CPU Usage automatically and supporting multi-core CPU for each task, this PSP Video Converter offers you the highest video to PSP conversion speed.

Some related video editing tools:
PS3 Video Converter
Mod Converter
MKV Converter
Video Converter

(in reply to astra)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Wolfram Alpha comes to iPhone & iPod touch. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI