CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

AMD Athlon II X2 processors are the number one choice for scalability.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 776 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> AMD Athlon II X2 processors are the number one choice for scalability. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AMD Athlon II X2 processors are the number one choice f... - 6/15/2009 5:34:03 AM   
astra

MSI's C770-C45/C770-C35 mainboards.

The all new Athlon II X2 processors have shown an immense improvement in both performance and overclocking potential from their previous generation. The entire chips' overclocking ability has benefited from the 45 nm architecture, and, with a very competitive price, the Athlon II X2 processors received the attention from overclockers everywhere as soon as they were released.

Global mainboard and graphics card producer, MSI, has unveiled two new motherboards with specific support for the Athlon II X2 series of processors - the C770-C45 and C770-C35. These two boards also support the Phenom II AM3 processors, and offer competitive pricing, robust specs and MSI's unique technologies - APS intelligent power-saving, Easy OC Switch and MAX FSB easy overclocking technologies, etc. - to make them the best companion for the Athlon II X2 processors.
More reading:

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=newsdesc&news_no=814

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> AMD Athlon II X2 processors are the number one choice for scalability. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI