CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3, Crackdown 2 coming to Xbox 360.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 403 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3, Crackdown 2 coming to Xbox 360. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3, Crackdown 2 coming to Xbox 360. - 6/2/2009 7:29:26 AM   
astra

Microsoft's E3 press conference paid host to more than its Project Natal announcement - eyes were on the Xbox 360 and PC gaming giant to see what exclusives it had in store for the coming year. Well here are three games that should get your fingers twitching in anticipation: Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3, Crackdown 2.

Left 4 Dead 2 was a big surprise. The first game has barely cooled on the shelves and already developer Valve is gearing up for its sequel. That's been a slight cause for concern in some circles, especially among those who were hoping for more Left 4 Dead expansions in the form of new campaign maps.

However, Valve has assured fans that its decision to push for a sequel is due to the numerous changes it has in the pipeline. These upgrades just wouldn't be possible on the old system. For starters, the notorious AI Director is being granted more evil powers. It will be able to tailor the levels themselves to keep the Survivors on their toes and it can even manipulate the weather.

Of course, it'll keep surprising you with Horde attacks, and there'll be new challenges in the form of new infected and gauntlet events, which force players to run a deadly race to keep ahead of constantly spawning undead to reach a place safety.

There's a new set of characters to play and a whole new setting based on New Orleans. Left 4 Dead 2 is due out on November 17th.

Forza 3 was given a more in depth showing. Forza is now one of Xbox 360's premier racing franchises and Microsoft was perhaps a little too eager to bang home the message that Forza is the definitive racing game of this generation. A certain ‘Real Driving Simulator' aka Sony's Gran Turismo might have something to say about that.

In any case, the demonstration video (although pre-rendered) looking eye-gougingly beautiful, and the game will be pushing new features such as enhanced physics, new livery tools and collaborative video editing. 400 cars from 50 manufactures will flesh out the game's garage.

Finally, Crackdown 2 made its long awaited appearance. Spin-off developer Ruffian will be picking up where Realtime Worlds (itself a loose descendant of Rockstar) left off. Not much was shown of the game, bar a short video, but it looks like a new terror stalks the streets, giving even the super-human agents a run for their money.

http://www.t3.com/news/left-4-dead-2-forza-3-crackdown-2-coming-to-xbox-360?=39019

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3, Crackdown 2 coming to Xbox 360. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI