CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

10 Awesome Linux Applications for Your PlayStation 3.   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1514 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Linux News >> 10 Awesome Linux Applications for Your PlayStation 3. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10 Awesome Linux Applications for Your PlayStation 3. - 5/13/2009 6:18:47 AM   
astra

So you've installed that shiny Ubuntu distro onto your PlayStation 3 and finagled a couple of cool applications to boot. And yet, there's still a lot of empty real estate on that newly formatted hard drive, and you're no doubt pondering what else you can load up on your now living room-friendly PC. Turns out, there are literally thousands of options available; but the task of sorting through the seemingly endless lists and testing each and every app to see if it suits your tastes and jives with the PS3 can be a daunting task. But luckily for you, we've done exactly that; we rolled up our sleeves, burned the midnight oil, and muscled the necessary digital elbow grease to whittle down the Ubuntu archives to the top nine absolute keepers. So what are you waiting for? Plug in your PS3's keyboard and mouse, fire up Jaunty Jackalope, and read onward to get cracking.

http://www.maximumpc.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Linux News >> 10 Awesome Linux Applications for Your PlayStation 3. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI