CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

A site and design features of Philips 21:9   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 906 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> A site and design features of Philips 21:9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A site and design features of Philips 21:9 - 4/2/2009 6:40:01 AM   
astra

The television set Philips Superwide 21:9 (56PFL9954), is exposed and assure us its good provisions by revealing its design features.

This television set will be thus composed of a diagonal of 56 inches to format 2:39:1 cinemascope and will integrate a new engine of returned HD (Perfect Pixel HD processing engine), a resolution of 2560x1080, a response time of one millisecond, a rate of cooling of 200 Hz, a dynamic contrast of 80000:1, the function Net TV, 5 catch HDMI, DNLa, and a connector industry Wifi network.

This news which sounds like the last of a long series, Philips having made us live a suspense particularly haletant by revealing information with the account drips;leave predicted, with these enticing design features, much good thing for this television set;and returns to us very impatient to have it between the hands.

http://www.audiovideohd.fr/actualites/4757-Caracteristiques-Philips-superwide-21-9.html

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> A site and design features of Philips 21:9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI