CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

LG Brings New 3G LG-X120 Netbook to Barcelona   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 881 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> LG Brings New 3G LG-X120 Netbook to Barcelona Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LG Brings New 3G LG-X120 Netbook to Barcelona - 2/17/2009 5:13:47 PM   
icube001

LG today announced the launch of its stylish new netbook, the LG-X120, which offers 3G HSPA connection.

With its 3G HSPA connection and 160GB hard drive, LG-X120 is a powerful portable computer that can be used anywhere. Thanks to the Smart-On interface, the netbook loads its simple Smart-On screen in only five seconds. Just one click of an icon offers access to the most frequently used applications, including its MP3 player, Photo Viewer and internet suite.

With Smart-Link technology and a simple USB cable, LG-X120 connects to regular computers to share files or install new applications, accessing data even from the computer?s CD or DVD drive. A security function allows users to safely share files while connected to other devices, without compromising important information.

Weighing in at just 1.2kg, the LG-X120 is lightweight and easy to carry. In addition, it offers an improved battery life, at 3.5 hours for the 3 cell battery and 7 hours for the 6 cell battery.

The netbook also offers a 1.3 megapixel webcam for video chatting or conferencing. SRS WOW HD and TruSurround XT bring stereo effect sound to music and video. The screen?s LED Backlight delivers a high-resolution picture too.

LG-X120 will be available in March in Europe.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> LG Brings New 3G LG-X120 Netbook to Barcelona Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI