CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

OCZ Introduces New Line of Fatal1ty Power Supplies   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 397 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> OCZ Introduces New Line of Fatal1ty Power Supplies Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OCZ Introduces New Line of Fatal1ty Power Supplies - 11/26/2008 5:24:46 PM   
icube001

OCZ Technology today revealed the first power supply models under the Fatal1ty series.

These power supplies were co-developed with the expertise of Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, 12-time World champion, to meet the specific needs of gamers. The new PSUs offer three configuration choices including a non-modular 400W, modular 550W, and a high-performance, +12V single-rail 700W edition.

"No matter what level of gamer you are, or what type of system configuration you are running, these new PSUs are designed to pair perfectly with the latest graphics cards and offer clean, stable power for both single and dual GPU setups. The 80+ design makes the PSUs green and more efficient, and premium high reliability, silent LED lit fans ensure that consumers can stay focused on their game," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for the OCZ Technology Group.

All the Fatal1ty gaming-grade power supplies have features such as an 80+ Certification for efficiency, reliable MTBF, and 120mm LED fans. All units feature glowing red LED lights to further personalize and add style to your gaming rig. The Fatal1ty Professional 550W Modular and 700W Single Rail PSU also boast an SLI-Certification to run the latest graphics cards.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> OCZ Introduces New Line of Fatal1ty Power Supplies Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI