CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Ubisoft Buys Massive Entertainment   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1197 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ubisoft Buys Massive Entertainment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ubisoft Buys Massive Entertainment - 11/11/2008 4:05:21 PM   
icube001

Ubisoft announced Monday that it has bought Massive Entertainment, the Sweden-based studio behind popular strategy title "World In Conflict."

"We are delighted to welcome the talented team of creators at Massive into the Ubisoft family," Ubisoft executive director of worldwide production studios Christine Burgess-Quemard said in a statement released by the North America office here.

"Ubisoft is growing at an intense pace and our strategy is to ensure the strength of our global creative teams."

Ubisoft bought Massive from Activision Blizzard for an undisclosed amount.

The surge in sales was credited to launches of "Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway" and "SoulCaliber IV" versions for Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft XBox 360 videogame consoles along with "casual games" for Nintendo DS devices.

An eagerly-awaited "Prince of Persia" adventure title is due for release by Ubisoft in early December.

New Ubisoft offerings for shooter fans include "Far Cry 2" open-world action game and "Tom Clancy's End War" military strategy game.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Ubisoft Buys Massive Entertainment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI