CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Primera Announces AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1342 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Primera Announces AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Primera Announces AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators - 11/10/2008 1:11:04 PM   
cadoo

Primera today announced its new AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators.

The two applicators are compact, semi-automatic labeling devices that make it fast to apply pressure-sensitive labels to bottles, cans, jars, tubes and many other cylindrical and tapered containers. Up to 1200 containers per hour is possible.

Operation is simple: set the guides, place the container in the mechanism, press the footswitch and the label is applied. A wide range of products can be labeled, including wine, water, beer, spirits and other beverages, sauces, nutriceuticals, vitamins, cosmetics, bath and spa products, spices, specialty foods, health and beauty care, oils, lotions, fragrances, chemicals, paint and much more.

AP360 is the base model and applies labels to the front of containers. AP362 is an advanced model that includes front and back labeling with variable spacing, memory for up to nine jobs, and a counter with built-in LED display.

An integrated, spring-loaded pressure arm applies consistent downward pressure to affix labels even on very small radius containers such as lip balm tubes.

AP360 and AP362 can be used with Primera's color label as well as flexographic, offset and thermal transfer printers.

AP360 is priced at US$1495 (MSRP) and AP362 is priced at US$1795 (MSRP).

http://www.cdrinfo.com/
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Primera Announces AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI