CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Noctua NH-U12DO   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 811 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Noctua NH-U12DO Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Noctua NH-U12DO - 10/3/2008 12:11:31 PM   
icube001

Prior to Noctua’s announcement this past week, I’d come to the realization that it was time to build another workstation, this time for testing hard drives and NAS servers here at TweakTown. An article that will go into the details of all of the components used and why they were chosen will follow in the coming weeks, but since I have an exclusive pair of Noctua’s first heatsink designed specifically for the Opteron, we might as well take advantage of having the only pair outside of Austria.

After reading the press release I figured the new NH-U12DO (D. O. for Dual Opteron) was exactly like the NH-U12P we reviewed back in December with new mounting hardware for the Socket F Opteron; I was wrong. When I contacted Noctua about them supplying a new set of coolers for my latest build, I was worried about a couple of clearance issues with the NH-U12P and NH-C12P and I showed Noctua some photos taken with my digital calipers measuring the problem areas.

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/1612/noctua_nh_u12do_workstation_cpu_cooler_reviewed/index.html

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Noctua NH-U12DO Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI